Welcome to our website and to the Cincotta & Co. family of companies including ShutterFest.com, BehindtheShutter.com, LevelUpSal.com, EnceptionRentals.com, VbySal.com, EvolveEdits.com and SalvatoretheStore.com. Your privacy is extremely important to us.
Cincotta & Co. is the data controller of the data we collect. This data is collected when you use our websites, buy our products or services, subscribe to our newsletters, or create an account on one our sites.
For questions, please contact us at Cincotta & Co, 226 West State Street, O’Fallon IL 62269, email@example.com
Personal data – definition, collection and use.
Personal data is all information that relates directly or indirectly to an identifiable individual person. Cincotta & Co collects personal data about you in four different situations:
- When you visit our website – we store and process information about how you use our site. The purpose is to improve your user experience.
- When you create a new account and subscribe to our newsletter or online magazine – we store and process first name, surname, email, country and additional information needed to complete your transactions such as address, interests, products, etc. We also store information about how you use the online magazine or site, for example if you read it or not. The purpose is to ensure we are providing you with the information and services best suited to your needs.
- When you buy products – we store and process your IP address, first name, surname, delivery address, email and mobile number. If you have an account, your purchase history is also stored and processed. The purpose is to be able to sell and deliver products to you, as well as improve customer relations and service to you.
- When you sign up for one of our workshops or conferences – we store and process your purchase history in addition to the information you have provided to us when you create an account on one of our sites. The purpose is to be able to manage, sell and provide education and improve the customer service.
How we use your personal data.
The personal data collected will be used to:
- Create and administer your account on our sites listed above.
- Send important notifications to you, such as communications around marketing, events, education, newsletters, order updates, etc. In addition, send offers and other news about the Cincotta & Co brands, product launches, conferences and upcoming events. If you do not want to be on our mailing list, you can opt out by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email communications.
- Help us develop, deliver and improve our products, services, content, advertising and customer communications through internal audits, data analysis and research of the personal data and preferences you provided to us in connection with membership, purchase, competitions or other promotional programs, if you participate in those events.
- Help us customize offers and marketing to you as a member, subscriber and customer through analysis of characteristics, habits and behaviors of your interactions based on the number of purchases, categories of purchases, interests, behavior on the website and in connection with the receipt of our digital marketing.
- Fulfill any obligations we have according to law, for example accounting and tax regulations.
Our processing is necessary for the performance of our contractual obligations towards you as a customer and member and for you to be able to receive the benefits stated in our terms and conditions. If you are not willing to provide Cincotta & Co. with the information requested to perform our contractual obligations towards you as a customer, we will not able to provide you with membership, subscription or delivery of products and services. We also process personal data for marketing purposes, as we have a legitimate commercial interest in marketing our products, services and events to customers and potential customers. In some cases, Cincotta & Co. has a legal obligation to process your personal data, for example for accounting purposes and we process your personal data under this legal obligation.
Disclosure to Third Parties
Cincotta & Co. may disclose and share certain personal data to strategic partners that work with Cincotta & Co. to provide or improve Cincotta & Co. products, services, and events or that help Cincotta & Co. to market its products and services to customers. Personal data will not be shared with third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Cincotta & Co. may disclose and share personal data with Cincotta & Co. service providers, specifically companies who provide services such as information processing, fulfilling customer orders, delivering products to you, managing and enhancing customer data, providing customer service, assessing your interest in our products, services or events, accounting and conducting customer research or satisfaction surveys. These companies are obligated to protect your personal data according to data processing agreements.
Access your personal information and Opt Out process.
You may change any of your online account information with any of the Cincotta & Co. sites by logging into your account at any time. If you forgot your password, you can reset it on the site – follow the step-by-step instructions.
If you would like to opt out of our emails or newsletters, you can manage that in your account or click on the Unsubscribe link on the bottom of any communication sent from any of our companies. In addition, you can delete your account through your dashboard, which will delete your account record and account history – this does not include data we need for legal reasons including sales and tax reporting to local and federal governments.
To contact us regarding privacy questions or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org