226 West State Street O’Fallon, IL. 62269
You got questions, we got answers. This week Sal answers member questions live and covers a variety of topics from delivering digital files, to calculating cost of goods, to setting expectations with clients around digital files and delivering retouched images.
- Where to share a senior model call and how to respond to inquiries
- Sal’s family price list vs. senior price list
- How do you respond when clients say digitals are too expensive?
- How to communicate with previous clients after you stop providing digitals in your packages
- How do you retarget when you have multiple ads for different genres running?
- Should you still do direct mail when USPS is experiencing delays?
- Should you ever move away from 15-20% Cost of Goods? How Sal calculates cost of goods in package pricing vs a la carte pricing.
- Pricing guide for headshots: different prices for hair and makeup? Studio vs Outdoors?
- Selling to two different clients during the same IPS session
- How to tell if your Facebook Ads are successful – what data means it did well?
- When and how do you explain to wedding clients that they don’t get digitals in their engagement session?
- During IPS sessions, do you show proofs or final edits?
- Do you retouch all photos when a client buys the digitals?
- Sal’s lighting and sound setup for Level Up webinars
- Sal’s opinion on referring business to local shoot and burn photographers
Want to watch this members-only webinar?
Level Up members get weekly live webinars, access to replays, and BONUS members-only content.
$ 99/mo reg. $199/mo
Annual (2 Months Free!)
$ 999/yr reg. $1990/yr