226 West State Street O’Fallon, IL. 62269
Make More Money by Adding Video
This week, we’re talking video. Sal covers the opportunity in different genres, how he did wedding videos & photography at the same time, how he prices video, and some tips & tricks for getting started.
- Where is the opportunity with video production?
- What do you need to get started in video?
- What equipment do you need? Cameras, lenses, stabilization, audio, etc.
- How do you bundle it with weddings?
- Sal’s pricing for video & wedding bundled
- What do you do when people want the raw footage?
- Challenges of offering wedding video
- Editing: to outsource or not to outsource?
- Turn times
- Opportunities in other genres: how to produce & sell video for boudoir, seniors, families
- Storytelling with video: tips & tricks
- Gopros for video – vlogging, timelapses, etc.
- How do you license music for video?
Want to watch this members-only webinar?
Level Up members get weekly live webinars, access to replays, and BONUS members-only content.
$ 99/mo reg. $199/mo
Annual (2 Months Free!)
$ 999/yr reg. $1990/yr