226 West State Street O’Fallon, IL. 62269
Boudoir: Part 2
This week we are wrapping up boudoir with part 2. This week Sal talks specifics on pricing, shooting, target audiences, vendor collaborations, and more.
- Thinking outside the box: how can you stand out in the boudoir/beauty/glamour world?
- HOW to target people with higher budgets for photography
- Who is your target audience for boudoir/beauty/glamour?
- Collaborating with vendors tied to life events: doctors, dentists, plastic surgeons
- Facebook marketing: demographics to use for targeting brides & moms
- Developing your website: separating your boudoir brand from your other genres
- The importance of showing a variety of REAL people and body types on your site
- Using lighting, editing, posing & locations to stand out
- IPS vs. Real Time Selections for selling
- The pricing sheet Sal used for Allure, his boudoir brand
- Shooting for maximum diversity and better sales
- Dealing with objections: digital negatives, don’t want large prints, don’t like pictures of myself, don’t have any money, etc.
Want to watch this members-only webinar?
Level Up members get weekly live webinars, access to replays, and BONUS members-only content.
$ 99/mo reg. $199/mo
Annual (2 Months Free!)
$ 999/yr reg. $1990/yr